Monday, April 26, 2010

I Betrayed My Nokia

I am a very loyal person - loyal to friends, to family, to colleagues, company and brands. I have been using Nokia phone from Day 1 - that was many years ago. I remembered once buying a Motorola mobile phone and that courtship was only 3 months. It was back to Nokia again.

Last Friday, hubby was adamant that I get my iPhone. He's been persuading me for the past 3 months or more and I have been reluctant. Practically everyone uses iPhone now and I do not want to be one of them. I succumbed and left everything to hubby to manage. I had to decide on the color - black or white, I chose black and insisted on a Fuschia Pink cover. He went round VivoCity looking for that cover. On second thoughts I should have insisted on a bling bling iPhone cover.

It's been 3 days and I am not a convert... yet. I finally read the manual and went online to read more about the phone and the applications. This morning I got really excited - that was at 5am (!) and I will definitely continue reading on iPhone tonight. Hope I can stay awake till late.

I guess I do not have a choice now. I just have to learn to use the phone and slowly love this new phone. Hubby will definitely not carry an iPhone, what more one with a Fuschia pink cover. He told me I am on my own and he will get a HTC phone. Wonder what his agenda is for getting me an iPhone. I guess I will have to wait and find out.

No comments: