Monday, April 09, 2012

A Year Older and Wiser :-)

I am 38 years old today.

The plan was to spend the entire day with the kids and hubby but the plan got canned. Last year, we were in Penang chilling out. This year, I was stressing out over a presentation. At 5am, I was going through the deck!

The delegates came in - 13 men Chinese and Korean - all in suits. Very distinguised looking and so much older! My feet and hands were cold - from being nervous and since I had to present right after my boss, that makes it even worst.

I did it and all went well. I've learnt a lot in Day 1 , Day 2 is tomorrow and one of the funny moment from today was:

On Screen - screen grab of an app store selling a game called: iPee: Urinal Game.

Someone said - I think I want to buy this game
Someone responded - it's not for women, it's for men.

keh keh keh.

I have to say that my team had a tough time figuring out when to bring out the b'day surprise for me. I seriously thought the days of celebrating b'days in office is so over but hey, someone decided to organize it anyway. The surprise came at 6 and together with that surprise, i saw two little boys joining the celebration - my kids! Mommy firstly was harrassed because the team was happily singing, with bells and whistle in the b/g, the delegate of 13 men were touring the office and then mommy had to carry her boys! Alamak.

No comments: