Sunday, November 28, 2010

VW GTI, I Heart You

I got a taste of GTI on Thursday last week - and took that opportunity to drive to Adam Road for lunch. The feeling was orgasmic. It was a blast to drive. The car has a strong engine, is stable and definitely has oomph!

A few months ago, when I was looking for a car to buy, that was one car that I deliberately kept away from. I knew if I had gone ahead to test drive it, I would have bought it. If I had done that, it was simply because I gave in to temptation. I know hubby would be very happy because he had always wanted to get a GTI. Being practical helps, I moved away from all VW cars!

So when Chris offered his keys to me, how could I resist? I just had to get behind the wheel and feel the surge as I step on the accelerator. Do I want to get a VW next? The answer is no. I am saving for that dream car next.

No comments: