Monday, September 18, 2006

Post Winter Sonata


I spent my weekend watching the last 6 episodes of my Korean drama - Winter Sonata. Today, I cannot get the hero out of my mind, I can remember part of the dialogue and the thought of the drama warms my heart.

Couldn't stop talking about it with another colleague. She too watched the drama over the weekend and cried her heart out. She's worst because she now wants to replace pictures of her children with the main actor and has gone ahead to order the soundtrack. At least I am not obsessed.
Told another colleague the story line and I am very sure that she too will be convinced to watch the drama.

I've been advised to watch the next 3 dramas - Autumn in My Heart, Summer Scent and Spring Waltz.... gosh. I have bought Summer Scent but I think I should start watching this only after Ramadan....

No comments: