Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Aaahhh......I'm in love

I am in love.... in love with the Korean drama - Winter Sonata. The complex love story hooked me, the winter scenes are breathtaking, I am playing the music over and over again on my laptop and crying scenes makes me cry, the actor is so good looking that all I want him to do is smile because that smile lits up his whole face and makes me go aaaahhhhh....and he has a nice set of teeth! you knowlah, me and teeth.... and I have been sacrificing my sleep... been going to bed at 4am for the past 3 days and I wonder if I can survive this week. it does not help that hubby enjoys watching it... the more reason to stay up.

I even downloaded the actor pix (!!) and i shall look at it a few times a day... who knows my child may look like him :P hahahah...

I heard the song - Sonata Musim Salji on radio once and few weeks ago I saw the music video but it featured the Korean clips. I didn't even know that the original version of the song is Korean... that got me hooked and during lunch i bought the DVD. Didn't watch it immediately, took my time but once I got started... I cannot stop!

Today, I went to YouTube and found the music video... and yep, I have been listening to the song over and over again. I tried listening to the Malay version again... but I am convinced the Korean one is a lot better.

Managed to influence my colleague. Initially I promised to lend her my DVD but she saw the music video and now she has decided to get one for herself! I bet tomorrow, both of us will be sleepy but happy...

No comments: