Thursday, October 15, 2009

A memorable trip to Cannes

Yes, this is a yearly affair but I have to admit that there are so many firsts for this trip.

My first stay in a 5 star hotel on the Croisette. The last few trips, I shared an apartment with my colleague from Korea.

My first Tom Yum Maggi Noodle - no shame asked a friend to cook it for me

For the first time, I went to bed at 845pm - too tired. I usually stay out till quite late.

I saw Jerry Seinfeld and Joan Rivers.

My first private dinner in a very nice hotel suite in Carlton. Very chic and cheeky when some of my colleagues got drunk! Pure entertainment. It was a great evening :)

My first encounter with a very vulgar program distributor. He manages Eastern Europe from a company we acquire content from. He has something against every nationality!

No impulse purchase. It took me 2 days to make a decision on that Louis Vuitton bag! I don't do such things.

No comments: