Monday, July 06, 2009

Stuffed

I was watching The Biggest Loser the other day on Hallmark channel. The fitness instructor showed the participants the kind of meal they can prepare during vacation.

I tell you, there are no such things.

We’ve just returned from a short holiday to Langkawi. My lil one who is not usually fussy with food is extremely fussy when he travels. Our 4 days in Langkawi, I visited the golden arch restaurant and KFC – with these 2 restaurants, I do know for sure he would have his meal. Unfortunately for me and hubby, we had to make do with fast food for lunch/dinner. Breakfast was a buffet spread and with the fussy eater, both hubby and myself had to finish most food. The only form of exercise I did was swimming and climbing the 367 steps to the waterfall. Till today, my calf and back hurts.
I brought my gym gear to the office today and I got carried away with work, the next thing I know, it was close to 7pm when I left the office. Urgh. Hate the bloated and stuffed feeling.

I feel like a stuffed beancurd.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Zan!
Yes, having a kid does change one's hols...even with Tanesha, she becomes VERY fussy with food and sniffs at anything we offer her with suspicion and mostly declines when in S'pore!
Don't beat yourself up on not going to the gym...you will get into it I'm sure once you are settled....
Take care!
Babs