Monday, June 15, 2009

C.F.T

I received a call today from MOM with regard to the extension of my helper's work permit. We spoke for a fair bit and I have to say she was very polite and provided me with all the answers. She definitely knows her work well. But when I asked for her name, she hesitated. It took her abt 10secs to respond and even then, she just gave me her initials. I wonder why. I had no intent to complain. I wanted to compliment and wanted it to be sincere. I wanted to say "Thank You" and would like to know who I was talking to. I did say thank you in the end and told her she was helpful. I can't help but call her by her initials C.F.T (The first thing that came to mind was Cross Functional Team??) -"Thank you C.F.T, you are very helpful" and we both ended up laughing when we hung up!

No comments: