Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Maid Issues

These few days I have been listening to all sorts of maid issues – from girlfriends, colleagues, my mom’s friends and let me tell you… I do have maid’s issues too. For the past 4 years, everything was smooth sailing; there were problems but they were all very minor and we let it go. Little did we know that on the last day of her work permit, we received a call from some male foreign worker looking for her! And he works in Singapore! You wonder when they meet when I do not even give her a day off. Long story short, she got a good scolding from mom and myself – we both flipped as this was the last thing we expected of her. Few more weeks and she’s going home. Until then, I just have to stay cool and give her a cold shoulder. I need a few days to be back to my normal self… I hate it when someone breaks my trust.

No comments: