Monday, September 22, 2008

Project Saturday

I was determined to run all my errands on Sat - hubby went along with my plans - though at some points I don't think he appreciated it.

First up - pay tithe - done

Next stop - collect baju. I wanted to avoid Geylang at all costs during Ramadan. Unfortunately, our baju were not ready and I had to call the shop repeatedly to pressure them to deliver our baju on a particular date. It worked, I got our baju and the lady was apologizing to me profusely :)

Next - prayer call - by the time hubby did his sholat, it's almost time to break fast. I don't fancy breaking fast out but this time round I had no choice. Hubby chose the venue - not that far away from Masjid Sultan. I don't like the location and I think Lil Adli did not either. He gave us both a hard time throughout.

After Maghrib sholat, we went to our final stop - one of the carpet shops on Arab Street. Yep, bought carpets - not one, not 2 but 4 pieces! I don't know what got into us, suddenly we decide to buy carpets for our dining area, living room, corridor and prayer room! :P

No comments: