Wednesday, April 09, 2008

There is a MINAH in Moi!

There you go. I said it. Never wanted to be associated with it years ago, and today, I admit it.
The Minah in me makes me what I am today. Rooted in my religious and cultural beliefs and yet I am open minded and rather liberal with my thoughts and my lifestyle.

I have become quite a MINAH because I have used words like "beb", "steady ah", "gerek", "let's jam", "power brader" in my conversation without even realizing it. I've resorted to calling my Malay friends Petom, Bedah and "Makcik Siput" because it goes well with each one of them. I enjoy listening to songs from the Mat Rock group.. please don't ask me the titles or the singers, I only know the lyrics. I have become such a Minah that when I want to call it a day, I am brave enough to tell the producers in my team, OK Bro, I GOT TO ROCK!

So bebs, don't you think there is a MINAH in you?

No comments: