Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Zanny O




Yes, today is my birthday :) When I had my hair cut last week, the hairdresser thought I was in my late 20's. Aaahhhh.... now that I am a year older, I'm really happy to say I don't look my age ;) Thanks to that anti-oxidant tablets, the montly facials and the constant prayers that I put in. It pays off and I hope that will remain so till I get older.


Today, my boss sang me a birthday song - I thought that was sweet. Girlfriends, guy friends, colleagues sent me their well wishes and gave me pressies, THANK YOU ALL. I truly appreciate all your wishes and thoughts.

A friend asked, how old are you? You don't have to answer that he said. I am 34 years old. Yes, that's how old I am. I don't believe in hiding your age. What's the point? Have you seen the obituary pages? Once you bid the world goodbye, someone will disclose your age in the papers.

No comments: