Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Solid Gold

The US dollar has depreciate and I've been hoping that it would depreciate even more, then I'll buy some and keep. I've also been watching the gold prices... the more US dollar depreciate, the more expensive gold become. A part of me wished I had lots of gold now, then I would be making lots of dough. Another side of me am thinking of buying some gold now and store... ala old times when I remembered following my mom to Yong Sheng to buy gold jewellery. She used to tell me it's a good investment, can sell if we need money or in case of emergency. Should I buy or should I wait till US dollar appreciate then buy... decisions decisions...

Then I read in a magazine of this facial therapy that uses gold to moisturize and detoxify the skin! My oh my... does this means one's face would look like a gold statue when gold is being applied to your face?

I have not even gotten any answers to the above when I came across an article featuring a restaurant in NYC that serves Frozen Haute Chocolate made from 28 cocoas infused with edible 23Karat gold, served in a goblet with more edible gold(!) and that costs USD$25K! OMG!

What is the world coming to?!

No comments: