Saturday, October 06, 2007

People Watch

One of the things that I like doing of late is people watch. It is a lot more interesting to people watch when you travel and you have lots of time in between flights. I was in Rome's airport and I spent the 1.5hr looking at Europeans... figuring out their nationality, wondering where their next destination was, wondered why some women have fake eye lashes, listening to the European speak and admiring the beautiful women and the good looking men! I could be staring, I figured so what... afterall, I do get stares too.. so I stare back. Unlike back home, staring incidents can lead to a fight sometimes, here, you may find the other peson smiling at you. Nice. But no conversation please!

I have not had time to sit in the sun along the beach to people watch in Cannes. It's a pity. The weather is amazing, the sea is blue and the sky is so clear... I am in hotel ballrooms screening shows. Aahhh... that is work. I'm sure I will find sometime tomorrow to get some sun and people watch with friends when I meet up with them for drinks in the evening.

No comments: