Friday, October 12, 2007

I am Home!

Got in this morning and couldn't wait to go home to see my two heroes. The flight home was a smooth one and we flew on the new plane B777-300ER... the seat is fantastic.. it can be converted to a full bed! I slept most of the time as I was awake the night before.

Little hero was excited when he saw me. Before I could put my luggages aside, he threw himself at me and was smiling all the time. He got really impatient when I told him to hold on as mama needs to wash her hands, feet and face first. I spent the first hr just cuddling and kissing him. He loved it and laughed along! I am really happy to be home!

As today is the eve of eid, I was very ambitious. I wanted to cook several dishes for hubby and I am proud to say, I cooked Ayam Masak Merah, Beef Curry, Sambal Tumis Udang and Nasi Minyak. I had time to even share the dishes with both my mom and in-laws!

No comments: