Thursday, March 15, 2007

Touched By A ....

I had my hair done yesterday - a hair cut and a rebond. It was done by a new hairstylist - I cannot figure out whether the hairstylist is a he or a she. I spent the entire time observing her... him..... err....
She has very sharp nose - at one stage I was tempted to tell her... but I did not want her to think that I was hitting on her. Her eyebrows was nicely plucked and her make up was perfect. Her hair was long, silky smooth and beautiful but her voice was very hoarse. I caught her looking at herself in the mirror several times and each time she pouts. I thought it was quite sexy. She has quite nice lips and I thought I saw some stubbles at her chin... her hands are manly. She does not have a nice body but hey she has nice boobs. And at that time I came to a conclusion that he is a she. Afterall, I couldn't find her Adam's apple - but then again, her neck was quite short and fat.

No comments: