Wednesday, February 21, 2007

4 gals and a Guy

Friends. They keep you sane. My group of galfriends err-- make that girlfriends and guy friend email each other everyday. We talk about everything - pimples, our fears, our hubbys, our kids, you get the picture. I think if anyone of us were to keep all our emails, we could publish a book already... or better still create a series of it.

We've been friends for 13 years now - we met in uni. I remembered hanging out at their home almost every day - I should have just moved in with them and stopped paying rent at my own apartment. I've seen them at their best and worst. I also remembered seeing how flustered our guy friend was when every girl in the house got the PMS...


From being single to getting hitched to becoming a mom, we've been together. I've learnt from each and everyone of them.

Today my friends are everywhere. Thanks to daily emails, it keep us close. These days, they keep me sane with their emails, funny stories and parenting tips.



















And here, with our husbands and children.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVED reading your thots on us and the pixs! Fab! I soooooooo glad to have met you and kept you as a dear friend - I know, I know, this sounds mushy - but so true. We've really seen each other grow to what we are now. Here's to more good ,sad,bad years to share down the line..can't wait to see you,Raimi and Adli end of this year!

Luff,
Babs

kwong said...

I gotta say that the group pic we did was money well spent. And to see us now and how we've all grown (in more ways then one!) it's gratifying to know we still care for each other and it just warms my heart. Thanks for sharing your thoughts Zan.