Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Another Office Move...

Yes, you read it right. I am moving offices again... this time believe it or not back to the Orchard Road office.... I don't even know whether I want to cry or laugh...

After the restructuring and many unexplainable situations by the management, we are moving back to the Orchard office... 2 weeks from today. There are major constructions going on at the Orchard office to accommodate us and whoever that are left behind to work for this really brilliant company! I had lunch and dinner with my distributors today and they were all asking about the new office and you should have seen their faces when I told them I was moving back. Thank goodness, I will be out on maternity leave soon... so I am adopting the take and do it attitude.

Work has also been piling on my plate...a colleague called me "stupid" for taking on more responsibilities. You see, I don't mind doing more work and being exposed to different businesses - because i love to learn but one thing I cannot stand is stupidity and trust me, there are people in the team who are like that. I wish I could get them off! I also cannot stand people who worry for nothing and come up to me with all the "what ifs" question. For gosh sake, snap out of it and seize the situation, find your solution instead of giving me another white hair...

I just need to find my mojo for the next few weeks in the office and try to shield off all the negative energy around me. I really try hard not to bitch but since I've been back to the Orchard office these past few days, I am finding it very difficult to bite my tongue. The only thing that makes me happy right now is the thought of buying most baby stuff this weekend! We have our list ready and come Saturday, we are on a roll!

No comments: