Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hindi Fever

I've finally got the Hindi fever from my hubby. Don't laugh. He had this thing for Hindi songs last December.... i thought it was a short-term thing but that CD is still in the car and he listens to it almost everyday. so since he fetches me to and from work everyday, we started to sing to the songs too... scary huh?

I decided to take a step further and he obliged. We went to Mustafa Center at midnite to look for Hindi movies. I have no idea what movies to buy so i bought not one, not two but THREE Hindi movies - Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gum, Dil Se and DevDas.

I have to admit I do like Hindi movies - the actresses are so beautiful, some of the actors look pretty good (some quite gay-ish), great dance steps - which is good to follow because it could be another aerobic session for you - which reminds me, I should upload some songs on my i-pod. The songs, the voices, the drama and most importantly, the story has to be really touching- about family, about mohabat (hehe...lovelah).... and one that can make you cry and your eyes swollen.... that is a good movie... and hey if hubby sits through the movie... that would be one hell of a movie!

No comments: