Monday, May 22, 2006

Feel Fat Day

You've heard of Monday blues and you've heard of Bad Hair Days... have you heard of "Feel Fat Day"? Well, today I feel like that. I had a hard time getting up... rolled on my back, hubby gave a back rub and dragged myself to the bathroom. On my way to the bathroom, i felt my thights rubbed together... In the bathroom, my stomach felt heavy and gave in to gravity. Why oh why did I give in to temptation and have that one slice of D14 durian last night? Had a quick cold shower, hoping that it would burn my fat cells. Then I looked into the mirror and man oh man... did I see that white hair sticking out and and my wrinkles have procreated during the night!

I was feeling so disgusted at myself that I made my hubby dropped me off at the Meridien Hotel in the morning and I walked to the office.... it's not that far but at least I walked right?

No comments: