Thursday, November 15, 2012

Random Conversations

On his ambitions....

Abang: Mama, when I grow up I want to be a paleontologist but do you think I can do that when I grow up?

Mama: Why do you ask that?

Abang: Because there are so many constructions going on today! I know, I want to be an engineer

Mama: that's good too. What do you want to develop?

Abang: underwater train! It can take us to Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, France and when you go on vacation, you don't have to take aeroplanes already! The underwater train is so fun you know Mama because you get to see underwater sea creatures in your journey!

He also wants to be a cashier - because he thinks the money belongs to him, a bus driver because he is fascinated by buses and he says doctors are gross because they deal with blood.

On Children...

One day over dinner.

Abang: Mama, when I grow up and go to work, you will look after my children right?

Mama: Huh? Children?!

Abang: yes, like when you and Abah go to work... nenek and nyai looks after us what

I guess???

Short hair vs long hair

Abang: I like girls with long hair

Mama: are you saying you don't like me?

Abang: *sheepish* no lah. I love you

Few weeks later, I straightened my hair and it looks more feminine and long

Abang: I like your hair like this.... very girl.

Mama: !!!!

On Cars

Abah: Abang, when you start work, can you buy me a car? I want a fast one

Mama: Yeah, so Abah and Mama can go to the mosque and religious classes together

Abang: you two can take bus what!

No comments: