Monday, October 03, 2011

The Talkative Dutch man

I've met many Dutch men and they are mostly very tall and straightforward. I don't recall any of them to be a chatterbox.

Tonight, a handful of us were picked to have dinner with our 2 big bosses. Our seating arrangements were pre-arranged. I had colleagues from Europe around the table and I sat across a Dutch man. I've met him often at MIPs but we never spoke. At most it's just a handshake or a smile.
Tonight, he was seated across me and oh boy! he can talk and talk and talk. It was entertaining, he was funny, forthcoming and noble. At the end of dinner, I felt like I've known him for a LONG time!... I've never met a talkative guy like that... or rather I don't like men who are talkative.

Patrick Alders... you've left an impression.

No comments: