Monday, July 26, 2010

More Challenges Before I Pop!

I thought I could spend the last week of my pregnancy at home - by myself most importantly, catch up on sleep, read and just chill. Baby Abang is down with HFMD today. Yes, HFMD. On the same day, I developed sore eyes. Baby Abang has been grouchy for the longest time - in fact since I was in my second trimester but this time round, he is such a grouch I have to keep my hands closely to myself. My hubby on the other hand, has so much patience, it's amazing how he does that. Alhamdullilah for that. Seeing how cool he is, I have to put in a lot of effort to stay cool too. That has not been easy.

I hope this is the final challenge during my pregnancy period. I hope I have become a better person with all these and insyaAllah whatever more challenges there are coming my way, insyaAllah, i'll get through it.

Countdown is always a countdown and it begins now!

1 comment:

noz said...

sista, u know boy-boy or girl-girl? you will be welcoming?