Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Shampoo Boy

I had to get my hair trimmed - it's been 3 weeks already. The last one I did was in KL - on impulse and I liked the stylist.

Today, I had the same urge and walked into a hair saloon for a trim. I knew I was getting a male stylist and I am fine with that. I did not expect to get a male person to shampoo my hair. He looked tough - bulky and muscular - the image of him shapooing my hair was just wrong. I had conversation with myself; is he gay? if he is, how come he is not gentle? ouch that's my ear, don't dry my ear! Stay away from me.

What freaked me out when he put his hands on my shoulders and started massaging. I went completely stiff. I guess I must have looked really shocked because he stopped immediately and told me to relax.

Walauwey! Never again.

No comments: