Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shopaholic Series

I started reading Sophie Kinsella books in 2006 - I remembered grabbing one of her books at the airport. It was a long haul flight and I fell in love with the way she writes. I think I have read all her books and you can imagine how excited I am when I found out that there is a movie coming out for Confessions of a Shopaholic. Yes, I am watching it with girlfriends this Friday.

Now, I am a little hesistant - as I read her books, I have also imagined the whole scene in my head. What if the movie does not match the image I have created? I don't want to be disappointed.

2 comments:

noz said...

sista kena watch with open mindleh. I have yet to watch a movie which totally encapsulate my feeling and thoughts when I read the book. BUt enjoy ok.....!

UndomesticQueen said...

I love it sister! It was really funny! Go watch it!