Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My $80 per week budget

I want to become richer. I want to keep track of my expenses.
Few weeks ago, I told myself that I have to have a weekly budget. I shared my thoughts with some colleagues and they too wanted to do the same.
For that $80 per week budget, I know I have to change my lifestyle. It's going to be tough initially but I'm sure I can do it. I decided to take small changes and I shall begin with...

1) replacing premium coffee like mocha wiith Kopi no C - yes, possible. Can be done. What did I do? I stopped buying coffee altogether and made my own Nescafe.

2) Tah Pao food from home - yes. done. I have been waking up early for the past few days to prepare lunch for hubby and decided to pack lunch for myself.

3) Collect coupons for any discounts - McD, Carrefour... in case I need to top up food in the drawer in the office.... hahahah..

4) Take public transport... yes done. Take taxi but at non peak hour... I will get to MRT and LRT and feeder buses.

Wish me luck my friends...

No comments: