Wednesday, October 08, 2008

OCD

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - that's what my friends tell me whenever I tell them I did housework in the middle of the night. I did the same again last night - I could not sleep when I see dust on the floor, clothes to be ironed and toilets to be cleaned. You see, I am leaving this evening for Cannes and will be gone for 10 days. I know hubby will clean the house while I'm gone, but I don't think he can manage looking after the small one and doing housework at the same time. Hence I decide to help. While at it, I thought I'll just do ironing as well and got so hooked doing house chores that I did not realize it was past 1am when I'm done. I felt really satisfied after and slept peacefully, hoping to get up early and pack my luggage. Alas, I have to do that later this afternoon.

No comments: