Sunday, August 17, 2008

03-06-09

If everything remains at ceteris paribus, then come this date things will change on my end.
I've been thinking about it over the weekend - think hard. Plus I was reading a book called "Tuesdays with Morris" and there are a few things that I read made a lot of sense. I begin to question everything that I do professionally and I asked myself whether I am being selfish. I know I have admitted it before - where professional life is concerned but I also do feel guilty at times. I have been lucky because both parents have been very supportive of me and hubby.

It does not help either when I went to my regular religious class last night, the same issue was raised and the emphasize of having a balance is repeated. I have heard it before, I know it is right but why am I still stuck doing the same thing?

I've decided, come 03-06-09 I have to make one final decision - may be painful and scary but I will have to. Till then, I shall save as much moolah as possible.

1 comment:

noz said...

why dat date sister? becuse 3 is your lucky no izit? 3,6,9?
Good luck anyway...