Sunday, July 08, 2007


Facial Done

Massage Done

Gym Done

Yep, I'm on a roll!

Took Friday afternoon off to get my facial done. It was pure bliss... two hours of pampering, massage and sleep! I swear my face is brighter! After facial, went home for a massage session. The tukang urut massaged my whole body for almost 2hrs! The poor lady was burping and burping. I think she was so exhausted after the massage session. Gosh, I feel like I've gone for a major engine overhaul.. body looks great but internal health... not so great. I've been advised to avoid cold drinks, coffee, tea and drink warm water only. Also, she has asked me to add ginger to my drink... this aids digestion and gets rid of the trapped gas in my stomach. I've been burping and farting since Saturday. And I need some caffine!! Sigh.

Today at lunch, I had my first session with my personal trainer. He really made me work and now my thighs and arms are aching. But I have J-Lo picture on my laptop and I do want to have a body like hers. Pain or no pain, I am definitely making my way to the gym this Weds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU GO GIRL! i LOVE J-LO CURVES -WHATTA WOMAN! BABS

noz said...

Gua caya lu sista!