Sunday, July 01, 2007

Exercise, Massage and Facial

Are the 3 things that I want to do so BADLY.

I feel bloated and I know I have lots of wind in my stomach and body (not head!). I know because my poor son farts very often and I am breastfeeding him. While he farts, his mum burps... sometimes it's so loud, you'd probably think there's a cow in the room. The other day, my maid "gua sa" me and left me with bruises, but I felt "lighter".

My face feels dry eventhough I cleanse, tones and moisterize my face daily. The last time I went for a facial was 2 months ago - I need one now!

The only exercise I get to do in the morning is 3 sets of sit ups. If you consider carrying an 8kg baby an exercise, that's fantastic but so far I don't see any muscles yet. I'm trying to find time between 12nn to 2pm on weekdays to head to the gym. I have been busy meeting friends for lunch and expressing in the store room. After work - no time to exercise as I promise myself that I will take care of my boy by 8pm every night. Weekends, it all depends. Sometimes I nurse him at 6am, sometimes at 7am .... and of course to be honest, I want to sleep in whenever possible. My membership at Calfitness ends this month and I'm seeing an instructor this Weds. I promise myself that I'll start exercising next week- I just have to.

1 comment:

noz said...

waaaah bodelicious... here i am... surely cannot recognise after that..wee weeet!!