Monday, July 10, 2006

A Dummies / Idiot Guide To....

Have you come across this book? I saw this book ages ago and i thought it was meant for IT professionals only. I hate the title by the way, don't like to be associated with the title. Yes, where image is concerned, I am quite particular.

Guess what, image aside, I actually borrowed this dummies guide book from a library recently. And it has nothing to do with IT related topics. I needed to read about pregnancy and I want a book that is very comprehensive. I found several but mostly they are very UK/ Europe focused except for this Dummies Guide to Being Pregnant. I have to admit, it is a very good book, very comprehensive.

My initial reaction was, "how do I walk out of the library with this book?" As I read the cover page, I realized that 50 million copies of this book have been sold worldwide. At least I know I am not the only idiot reading this... there are 50 million idiots out there and I am joining that group!

No comments: