Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Ning No More

I have to thank my mom for making me act on a decision I made about eight to ten weeks ago.

When she called and told me she did not want to see Ning in her house, the very next day I sent Ning back to the agency. The intent of doing so was already there… it’s just that I have been procrastinating. Why I really don’t know.

I’m glad I did because I began to realize recently that situation at home is a lot better. When Ning was around, my hubby and I were really short tempered and were easily annoyed…perhaps because we had to control our anger at Ning and we ended up venting at each other. Also, it feels so peaceful and calm as we step into the house in the evening and when I wake up really early in the morning to do whatever I have to do.

Bliss.

No comments: