Thursday, February 25, 2010

Have a Little Faith

If you have not read this book by Mitch Albom, I recommend you do so.

But my blog today has nothing to do with the book I read but my recent exeperience on a flight to Jakarta.
We were hit by a turbulence - nothing new but what annoyed me most was there were Indonesian ladies, screaming and holding on to each other tightly. As a result, I teared... and I blame that on those women! I can be void of emotions at times and I have to admit this experience did affect me.

While I prayed that all of us will get off the plane safely, I wished I could tell those women to stay calm and pray. What do you get when you scream? You irked other passengers and it's not as if the birds could help you or the cloud could cushion your fall.

Have a little faith - regardless what your religious beliefs are. It helps when you pray.

No comments: