Monday, February 09, 2009

No news updates for me - thank you

I am avoiding the newspapers, news channels and online news. Everyday I read depressing stories about how the whole world is going through a recession. Today I read another - Nissan plans to cut 20,000 heads. I know the world is going through a tough time. Our government is doing their best to help everyone in need. Each morning when I read news online, I get very disheartened. Thank goodness I am not a sales person - can you imagine the kind of stress every sales person has to go through? In such tough times, how can you get advertising dollars?!

I hope everyone of us gets out of this recession fast.... for now, I shall settle for news update from the entertainment industry...

Alternatively, I should start reading Malay newspapers... why? The headlines news sometimes can be pretty amusing.

No comments: