Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Great Chick Flick


"They Say Nothing Lasts Forever, Dreams Change, Trends come and Go But Friendships Never Go out of Style"


Yes, Sex & the City. I went to the preview screening with a girlfriend and yes, your girlfriend would love the movie very much. More so than your husband or boyfriend. I fell in love with SATC in New York City some many years ago! I have to admit, SATC was an obsession, a very bad obsession! I bought all the 6 Seasons of the series and spent hours after hours watching it and reading everything about SATC online! It is just darn funny!

The movie was a great chick flick - it evokes all emotions - from love, tears, passion, fashion, envy, lavish holidays, tenderness, anger and most importantly humor. For my friends who have not seen it, do it now.

No comments: