Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Nana Ke?

Hubby likes to listen to Era on FM 104.5. It's a radio station by Astro Malaysia.
His favorite DJ is Nana. At one stage when he liked listening to her, he even suggested that if we had a baby girl, our daughter's name must end with a "Na". God is fair. We got a baby boy :)

Anyhoo, I always go up to KL to meet our partners in Astro and as usual, I would tease hubby and asked him if he'd like me to get Nana's autograph. Hah! I never did it until today!! I did not ask for her autograph.. that to me is not cool... plus I've never done such things in my life before! Instead, I took a picture with her! hahaha... and she made my day when she sang our channel jingle. Watch me, I'll try every means to get her to do something for the channel...

Got home and immediately shared the picture with him.. somehow he was not that interested. He said now no fun liao! Alamak! Waste current.

No comments: