Sunday, January 07, 2007

It's a Matter of Preferences

So I don't like to eat at some hawker centers and Simpang Bedok. Call me a SNOB, shoot me, be sarcastic... I'm not bothered. Yes, I am very particular when it comes to eating venues. I don't like certain hawker centers - e.g. Newton Circus because there are far too many tourists there and the food is not that great. I don't like the crowds either and i hate seeing too many beer bottles on the table. I don't like Simpang Bedok because I don't fancy the way the tables are being arranged, the crowd and I must admit I do see some "insects" and that turn me off. So friends, if you want to tease me - go ahead. If you want to organize a get together at Simpang Bedok despite the fact that I don't like that place - go ahead. I just won't attend. And friends, if there are other known celebrities who go there to eat - so be it - no big deal. Celebrities are human too - so what's so special about them?

Everyone has their own preferences as to where to eat, what to eat and how they eat. If you choose to eat spaghetti (Italian food) and finish it off with teh tarik - go for it... though I must admit I dont think that's a great combination... and that my friend is my preference :)

No comments: