Monday, August 28, 2006

Goodbye Cannon IXUS

We had our office warming party last week. It was a great party - great turn out, fantastic band performance, great food, the staff loved it because there was lots of booze. I enjoyed it because our partners came, ex-colleagues and friends joined us and of course I always enjoy watching staff doing silly things as they get drunk. Hey, it must have been damn good because our party was featured on Sunday's New Paper!

I was not the photographer but chose to bring my camera and take my own shots. I had my camera with me the entire evening. At midnite, when the party ended, we had a "family" photo taken and I remembered passing my camera to the cameraman. And then I don't know what happened. On my way home, I remembered that I left it at the counter and of course by then the camera was gone.

I was really upset and all hubby said was ..."I can't scold you because you are pregnant... it's OK" It's not OK because I bought that camera for hubby for our 2nd wedding anniversary. I insisted on getting him a new one and did suggest some other brands. Hubby finally agreed but requested for another Canon....we are getting one this Friday at the PC show.

I told hubby today that I must have done something really wrong at the party and as a punishment, I lost the camera. He just smiled. It must be true.... *sigh*

No comments: